Superheroes Challenge: Disney Hero... I Fight For The Users

As I mentioned earlier in the week that I'm really not a huge Disney fan. The fairytale stuff just gets on my nerves a bit and I couldn't decide on a hero character that I really wanted to portray on my nails. Then a light bulb went on somewhere and I remembered that the Tron films are made by Disney. BINGO! 

I went for a very minimalist approach and if I didn't tell you this manicure was Tron themed, you may not be able to guess! It's based on Tron's suit from the first movie and my ring finger is supposed to be The Grid. 



The base colour is Rimmel Grey Matter and I used a nail art brush with Barry M Cyan Blue for all the details.



Previously: Tron-ails and Tron Nail Art

The other ladies also have some Disney Hero manicures for you!
Charlotte from Charlotte's Nails
Debbie from The Crumpet

TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleBarry M / blue / freehand / Grey / Heroes vs Villains / Movies / Rimmel / Superheroes Challenge with the title Superheroes Challenge: Disney Hero... I Fight For The Users. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/06/superheroes-challenge-disney-hero-i.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, June 29, 2012

Comments "Superheroes Challenge: Disney Hero... I Fight For The Users"

Post a Comment