Perfect Paisley Print

Today is a challenge day and I'm supposed to be posting my Disney Hero but I'm gonna have to take a rain check. This is the first time I've ever skipped a challenge day, EVER, so I hope you won't be too mad! I just haven't had time to do the manicure but as soon as it's finished, it'll be posted. You can still see the other ladies' hero posts though! Charlotte's Nails, The CrumpetNorthern Nails, PishPosh and Polish and Spellbinding Nails.

Luckily I have a back up plan - more new Bundle Monsters! I just couldn't resist showing you this pattern, I mean look at the amount of detail in there! I'm quite the seasoned nail stamper and I've never seen that much small detail in a stamp before. Very impressive, Bundle Monster, verrrrry impressive indeed.


The base colour is Sinful Colors Last Chance and I stamped using GOSH Metallic Green with Bundle Monster plate BM315.




TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleBM315 / Bundle Monster 3.0 / gosh / green / sinful colors / Stamping with the title Perfect Paisley Print. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/06/perfect-paisley-print.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, June 28, 2012

Comments "Perfect Paisley Print"

Post a Comment