Rock Chick Barbie (Born Pretty Studs Review)

The last time the ladies at Born Pretty Store sent me some items for review, these amazing gold plated studs were also in there! Ever since I saw Sammy's "Stud Up!" week, I set my rhinestone wheel and fimo canes aside and jumped at the opportunity to try out some studs. I can't get enough of them!

Influenced in part by the studs, here is a Rock Chick Barbie look. I used China Glaze Stone Cold and Risque Pop (which is a Brazilian brand) on the accent finger. Amy Grace also did something similar to this in gunmetal and dove gray and I absolutely loved it.



These studs are the 1.5mm gold and cost $5.86. I don't know exactly how many are in a pack but it looks like there are at least 1000.
I didn't know how easy or difficult it would be to work with these but as they have a completely flat back, they stay on quite easily. I didn't use glue, I just stuck them on whilst the polish was still wet and they stayed put.

Born Pretty also sell square studs, they come in silver, gunmetal gray as well as gold and in various sizes. Click here to check out what they have on offer. You can use my discount code VA7J61 for 7% off or just click on the Born Pretty logo on my sidebar.

You have read this articlechina glaze / gunmetal / matte / pink / review / Risque / studs with the title Rock Chick Barbie (Born Pretty Studs Review). You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/06/rock-chick-barbie-born-pretty-studs.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, June 28, 2012

Comments "Rock Chick Barbie (Born Pretty Studs Review)"

Post a Comment