Sandy Skittle

It seems I've dug myself in to a comfy little nail art nook this past week. There have been two manis that I fell head over heels for and have been longing to wear again - the purple skittle mani and the sandy glitter sandwich
But I don't want to bore you all, so I imagined what their lovechild would look like and painted that on my nails instead! The result is a Sandy Skittle! I don't know where I keep plucking these absurd names from but they do seem to roll off the tongue and I think they are perfectly descriptive.

I had so many pictures to choose from today, I had to put some after the jump. You'll also find all the info about polishes there too.




The base colour is Cult Nails Cruisin Nude
For the tribal patterns I used Black Acrylic Paint and Barry M Gold Foil
The glitter on my ring finger is BYS Gold Finger and I topped that with two coats of Samoan Sand to make a glitter sandwich.
To create the leopard print on my first finger, I used Red Angel Plate RA-107 with W7 Black and topped it with Barry M Gold Foil
The brush I used for all the freehanded details was a small striper brush from a nail art brush set.
Finally I finished it all off with two coats of Cult Nails Wicked Fast Top Coat.



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleBarry M / BYS / cult nails / freehand / glitter / nude / Sandwich / Tribal with the title Sandy Skittle. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/06/sandy-skittle.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, June 15, 2012

Comments "Sandy Skittle"

Post a Comment