Alternate Nails + Konad M83 Stamping Nail Art

Hi,
Hows your week so far? Mine is pretty boring except that I some of the stuff I had shopped earlier has reached me. Haul post coming up soon!! :D
Today's post is quite short. 
So Enjoy the pics!!


Base: Golden-green Polish in Sandy-matt finish

Stamping Plate: Konad M83
Stamping Colour: Konad Pearl Blue and Red

I feel this design has more of an indian touch to it...something that is widely used in Indian textile printing. Quite suitable for marriage/functions with a metallic base as the one I used. 

Ta-Da! Till I see you next! What have you been upto this week?

You have read this articleIndian nail art / Konad / Konad M83 / matt nail polish / Nail Art / sandy matt polish / Stamping nail art / stamping polish with the title Alternate Nails + Konad M83 Stamping Nail Art. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/07/alternate-nails-konad-m83-stamping-nail.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Comments "Alternate Nails + Konad M83 Stamping Nail Art"

Post a Comment