Mish-Mash of Vintage Flowers, Glitter and Rhinestones

Today I wanted to show you guys a design I did for a contest currently taking place on Instagram, hosted by the ever so talented Bedizzle. The rules were simple, just to copy a design that she had done in the past. I opted for a design that I could manage as every other mani she had done was way to complex for me to attempt!

So that it wasn't an exact copy, I changed up the colours a little and the placement of the flowers and glitter as well. So it turned out a bit of a mish-mash of vintage flowers and placed glitters:)

Polishes used - Essie Mint Candy Apple, Collection 2000 Fruit Loop and Ninja, Rimmel London Apricot Punch, Miss Sporty Gold Backstage and OPI Alpine Snow for the dots and stripes.



Remember the Mermaid Tail nails I did a while back, also for an Instagram competition? I won second place. I couldn't believe it, there were so many great entries!
You have read this articlecollection 2000 / Essie / glitter / gold / green / Miss Sporty / pastels / rhinestones / rimmel london with the title Mish-Mash of Vintage Flowers, Glitter and Rhinestones. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/07/mish-mash-of-vintage-flowers-glitter.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, July 12, 2012

Comments "Mish-Mash of Vintage Flowers, Glitter and Rhinestones"

Post a Comment