a-england Perceval and Lady of The Lake - Swatches




Before I start, my blog has a slightly new look. I just had to go for the pink, I couldn't help myself. I also made some social media buttons for the sidebar. What do you think?

Moving on...

I know that everybody has heard of a-england by now because they're very popular (and rightly so!) but I love my e-englands so much I just had to swatch them. First we have Lady of The Lake and Perceval, of The Mythicals collection, which I recently got in the Mythical Fair sale.

Click the jump for the post!




Perceval is a stunning ruby red with a deep glowing shimmer. I used two coats for full coverage and finished with top coat. The formula is lovely, the first coat maybe a tiny bit streaky but the second coat finished it off perfectly.

Natural light (click to enlarge)




With flash -






Lady of The Lake is a dark purple packed with holo micro glitter (a little more purple in real life) I used two coats and the formula is even better than Perceval, wonderfully smooth and manageable.

Natural light (click to enlarge)






With flash -




Stunning colours, I think I might have to have them all! Do you own any a-england? They're available from a-england.co.uk with free delivery! 


You have read this articlea-england / Holographic / purple / red / shimmer / swatch with the title a-england Perceval and Lady of The Lake - Swatches. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/08/a-england-perceval-and-lady-of-lake.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, August 4, 2012

Comments "a-england Perceval and Lady of The Lake - Swatches"

Post a Comment