Why Are You Copying Yourself?

It's true. I've completely plagiarised myself. This mani is very nearly an exact copy of one that I did just 3 weeks ago. What can I say? I love black and I love glequins and I just got dayum love this style of manicure!!



I didn't use a base colour, just a base coat of OPI Nail Envy. I used a W7 Black and a striping brush to create the chevrons at the base of my nail, then filled in the rest of the space using the brush straight from the bottle.
To make the glequins stick, I painted on a coat of clear polish and attached them while it was still tacky using a toothpick dipped in said clear polish to make it tacky.
Finally, I added a few top coats and it was all good to go!



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleblack / chevron / freehand / Glequins with the title Why Are You Copying Yourself?. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/08/why-are-you-copying-yourself.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, August 4, 2012

Comments "Why Are You Copying Yourself?"

Post a Comment