Are You Tired of Layered Mani's Yet?

I'm not going to talk about doing layering experiments anymore....but I will be posting a few more layering-with-glitter-then-stamped mani's in the future!   Right now I'm doing more layering because there are so many cool indy glitters I've loving at the moment...yet, can't stop stamping 99.9% of all mani's I wear...so I'm trying to live in the best of both worlds!  Anyway, here's another layering mani I came up with not too long ago.


Started with a base of two coats of Icing I Like the Nightlife that I picked up at Icing recently.  It dries on the matte side...but that's OK as its easier to see the glitter interest shine through!  This has no topcoat.  I think this is a cool polish....don't have anything like it in my stash and it's beautiful IMHO!  If you're a blue fan, you'll need to run to your local Icing store and pick up a bottle before they're all gone!


Speaking of indy glitters I'm loving at the moment, added a coat of Girly Bits Wet Bikini and topped with SV.



Stamped using FUN Bubble Blue using QA 16. 


While I initially had plans to do a different accent nail for this mani, I decided to do all the same for some simple stamping as I thought the layering had interest enough in the mani.


Topped with SV.



This is probably one of my favourite mani's I've done in a while.  Simple, but interesting.



Please check out the tab at the top of my homepage if you are interested in knowing where online to get QA stamping plates, Girly Bits polish or FUN stamping polish. 

Thanks for looking!
You have read this articleblue / FUN stamping polish / Girly Bits / Icing / Indie Polishes / layering / QA 16 with the title Are You Tired of Layered Mani's Yet?. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/08/are-you-tired-of-layered-mani-yet.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Comments "Are You Tired of Layered Mani's Yet?"

Post a Comment