Salt n Peppa over Mango Sorbet

I was really excited when some pretties from Lush Lacquer arrived in the post. I had seen swatches of Salt n Peppa all over the blogasphere and Instagram and always thought it was such an interesting and cool polish.

The first Lush Lacquer I tried is the famous Salt n Peppa. A mix of black and white hex, square and bar glitter in a clear base with some iridescent glitter mixed in to add to the fun. If you love glitter, you'd love this! They weren't skimping on the glitter either, it's so packed with it that one coat is all you need. No fishing or placement required and the formula isn't too thick and goopy like some other densely packed glitters I've tried!

This is one coat of Salt n Peppa over a franken I've recently concocted from some old leftover polishes. I think I'll call it Mango Sorbet because the pastel orangy shade reminds me of just that!



You have read this articleblack glitter / franken / indie polish / lush lacquer / orange / white glitter with the title Salt n Peppa over Mango Sorbet. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/08/salt-n-peppa-over-mango-sorbet.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Comments "Salt n Peppa over Mango Sorbet"

Post a Comment