Creepy or Cool?

MyOnLineShop was kind enough to send MJ II and MJ III plates recently...and while there were so many cool images that I couldn't wait to use, I decided to do a mani more on the creepy side....well, creepy if bugs freak you out, that is! When I seen the random ants, I immediately in my mind had a scene with ants at a picnic....this is what I came up with.


Started with a base of two coats of OPI Bride's Bouquet.


Stamped using CH3 with Konad red special polish.


Stamped tips using CH22.


Then stamped using black Konad special polish using MJ III. I thought my nails were cool, not creepy...but my friend, she wasn't a fan of these all...too many bugs for her liking! This mani freaked her out!



A pix in the sun....oh my!  My cuticles look so rough in these sun shots...that's why mainly there's shade ones in this post.


I randomly stamped a few of the images on MJ II and MJ III.....any I tried stamped well. 



MJ II and MJ III are available at MyOnlineShop as well as Fab Ur Nails. (For MyOnline Shop, go to the tab that says About and ordering information is there.) 


So, do you think this mani is creepy or cool?  I know one thing for sure....it's not your typical mani! 

Thanks for looking!
You have read this articleCH22 / CH3 / Cheeky / Fauxnad / Konad / MJ II / OPI / white with the title Creepy or Cool?. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/08/creepy-or-cool.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, August 2, 2012

Comments "Creepy or Cool?"

Post a Comment