Gradients and Lasers


Hello! Happy August! This is my birthday month. Bitter sweet...I like Birthdays but I don't like getting older. Sigh! Is anyone bored of gradients yet? I'm not, and I doubt I ever will be! Today I did another, with a laser accent nail.


I used Models Own Mystic Mauve for the base colour, then I sponged on Models Own Black Magic using a make-up sponge (the best way you will ever find to do this is shown here

For the accent nail I applied strips of striping tape and painted over with the black before removing the tape. Easy! I finished with a top coat of ORLY sec 'n dry. 




My one year blog Anniversary (blogiversary?) is coming up on the 12th, so I'm going to try and have a giveaway for that.  
You have read this articlegradient / Models Own / Nail Art with the title Gradients and Lasers. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/08/gradients-and-lasers.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, August 2, 2012

Comments "Gradients and Lasers"

Post a Comment