Galaxy Nails!

I've been meaning to do some galaxy nails for aaaaages! Whenever I'm in the process of doing this nail art, I'm always super disappointed with the way it looks so sometimes I give up before I've even finished. I have to remember that it never looks good until that final layer of glitter goes on and you take a proper look at them from further away.



The base colour is Look Beauty's Nail Pop in Glamrock and the colours I used for sponging are Barry M White, Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream and A-England Princess Tears.
I used NYC Starry Silver Glitter for some extra cosmicness and finally added some Holographic Glequins before applying my Cult Nails Wicked Fast top c



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleBarry M / Galaxy / glitter / Look Beauty / NYC / purple / Sponging with the title Galaxy Nails!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/08/galaxy-nails.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, August 24, 2012

Comments "Galaxy Nails!"

Post a Comment