I heart Jade

Hi! Today's post can be filed under "almost fail" because the stamping didn't work out too well. Stamping is difficult with such stupidly long nail beds, if you don't line it up JUST right, the design won't cover my nail (it's a particular pain with my ring finger) and my nails are insanely curved. Plus I'm just not great at stamping anyway! It's still pretty though, especially if you don't look too closely!

I used Models Own Jade Stone and Snow White for the bases, Konad Special Polish white to stamp over Jade Stone, and Jade Stone to stamp over Snow White. However, JS doesn't make a good stamping polish!  Nevermind. 

The heart design is from BM plate 317.







It still got a compliment when I was buying polishes in TK Maxx! 

You have read this articlebundle monster / green / Jade / Models Own / Nail Art / Stamping / white with the title I heart Jade. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/08/i-heart-jade.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Comments "I heart Jade"

Post a Comment