My First Polish Days: The Polish Olympics!

I'm very excited to bring you my first ever Polish Days um... day! If you haven't heard of Polish Days it's a great initiative organised by Hannah from Polly Polish. You can subscribe to the Polish Days emails and every month, Hannah comes up with a theme, gives us a date to publish and all the bloggers participating post their manis in sync. So you'll probably be seeing a lot of these posts in your reader right now!

Enough of the introductions, today's theme is the Olympics. I already posted one Olympics mani so I was competing with myself to come up with a better mani for today. I think today's mani steals the gold!



I took the imagery from the official London 2012 website.
Left to right, the events are:
Gymnastics - Artistic
Canoe Sprint
Swimming
Athletics

I used Sally Hansen Xtreme wear in Pacific Blue and Green With Envy, George@Asda Buttercup and an unnamed L'Oreal Red. I used the same colours for the rings on my thumb, plus W7 Black.
All the details were painted with a striping brush and Black and White Acrylic Paint.


Here's a full list of all the participating bloggers!
You have read this articlefreehand / Occasion / Polish Days / Tips and Tricks with the title My First Polish Days: The Polish Olympics!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/08/my-first-polish-days-polish-olympics.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Comments "My First Polish Days: The Polish Olympics!"

Post a Comment