Lava Flow - New W7 Glitters

When I was browsing through nailpolishdirect.co.uk last week, I came across some new W7 polishes. I used to see W7 as one of those very cheap and random brands which had inconsistent formulas and which I would only use for white and black cremes. Then I tried one of their "Dazzle" glitters and a couple of their "Planets" polishes and became quite obsessed with this £1.95 brand!

They have impressed me lately and I couldn't believe my eyes when I spotted these three glitters! They reminded me of Indie polishes so much. I hadn't seen any swatches at all or even heard about them but since they were so cheap I decided to get them anyway! I'm so glad I did! L to R: Mosaic, Salt N Pepper, Lava Flow.

One of my followers on Instagram has just told me that Mosaic is a dupe for Nails Inc Sprinkles Pudding Lane, with the same gold and dark blue glitters. I wish they would bring out more with different base colours!


Here is two coats Lava Flow which consists of black and red glitter suspended in a white milky base! Although I have one coat of OPI Alpine Snow on, I was quite surprised at how opaque Lava Flow actually is!



You have read this articleblack glitter / red glitter / w7 / white with the title Lava Flow - New W7 Glitters. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/08/lava-flow-new-w7-glitters.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, August 5, 2012

Comments "Lava Flow - New W7 Glitters"

Post a Comment