W7 Salt n Pepper Swatch

This is the second interesting polish from my Nail Polish Direct order that I mentioned last week, W7's Salt N Pepper. I think it's odd that this polish is part of the summer collection as it looks quite wintery to me. It practically looks like snow on my nails! Either way, I still love it and it's the perfect way to wear white polish without it looking like you just Tipp-Exxed your nails!

I used four coats for these swatches followed by two top coats of NYC. It was silly of me not to use a plain white base first, but I wanted to give the polish a proper try to see how many coats it would take by itself.






I can't find Salt and Pepper on the site any more but here is a link to W7's Summer Collection where they still have the other two glitter polishes - Mosaic and Lava Flow.

TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleglitter / swatch / w7 / white with the title W7 Salt n Pepper Swatch. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/08/w7-salt-n-pepper-swatch.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Comments "W7 Salt n Pepper Swatch"

Post a Comment