W7 Mosaic Swatch and Review

W7 is a brand that I've loved for a very very long time. I'm all about the budget brands and I really think that W7 is the best budget brand out there. It also happens to be one of my top 5 brands EVER! I've just looked through my archives to see how far me and W7 go back. Amazingly, W7 Black was one of the polishes I used on the very first day of The Nailasaurus' existence, so I guess you could say there's some history there!

The polishes retail for around £2 but special ones like the shatters cost a little more. The brand isn't sold in any of the normal places you'd look for polish in Britain such as Superdrug and Boots but I nearly always see it in The Original Factory Shop and BM Bargains. Even in those places that do stock it, it's always uncertain whether you will actually find a full collection on the shelves or just odds and ends that have been dug out of a corner in the stockroom!

Recently, Nail Stories posted a swatch of one of  W7's new polishes that she found on Nail Polish Direct so of course I had to check out the site. There are literally hundreds of W7 polishes on there! I never really buy nail polish online but I got so excited when I saw these that I just went for it. I ordered two of these interesting glittery polishes - Mosaic and Salt N Pepper and even ordered my fourth bottle of W7 Purple Paradise which just so happens to be my favourite polish of all time. I think. I really need to make a definitive list and get it laminated!

W7 Mosaic Swatch

W7 Mosaic Swatch

Mosaic is a blue jelly base packed with Dark Blue and Gold Glitter. I used 4 coats for full coverage which is a bit of a chore. In the future, I'd probably use a layer of colour before applying this glitter polish just to keep the coats to a minimum. It dries quite bumpy so lots of top coat is needed.
It is a glitter polish so I was expecting it to put up a bit of a fight - lots of coats, patchy coverage - but I still love it and for the unique effect it gives, it's easy to get over those little hiccups. I love that it looks like a jelly sandwich but it all came out of one bottle! Also, it's blue = WIN!

W7 Mosaic Swatch

W7 Mosaic Swatch

You have read this articleblue / glitter / swatch / w7 with the title W7 Mosaic Swatch and Review. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/08/w7-mosaic-swatch-and-review.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Comments "W7 Mosaic Swatch and Review"

Post a Comment