Beauty and the Beach: Nail Art Entry

 This is my entry to the Beauty and the Beach Competition which is being held by travelsupermarket.com.
I struggled for while to come up with a holiday look so in the end I just sat myself down and thought 'What's my favourite part about the beach?', and the answer is easy... the waves!
This nail art is meant to look like the little remainders of the tide that wash up on the beach. For me, it doesn't qualify as a holiday unless I at least get to dip my feet in that last inch of the ocean.



I used Cult Nails Cruisin Nude as my base colour then used Essie Mezmerized to create a gradient using this tutorial. Then I used a sponge to dab on some Barry M White to create the foam. Finally, I finished it off with two coats of Essence Better Than Gel Nails





TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleblue / cult nails / Essie / gradient / nude / Sponging with the title Beauty and the Beach: Nail Art Entry. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/09/beauty-and-beach-nail-art-entry.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Comments "Beauty and the Beach: Nail Art Entry"

Post a Comment