My Fall Polishes: Barielle Falling Star

An oldie but a goodie which is most definitely part of my favourite Fall/ Winter polishes! This polish had been a major lemming of mine for a very long time (we don't have Barielle in the UK), yet it was sitting in my untrieds stash for over a year when I finally got around to wearing it last week!

Falling Star is a medium blue packed with copper glitter which does indeed remind me of pretty stars in the evening sky. The combination of the blue and the copper is so appealing to me and it made this polish fresh and original at the time of launch.

The formula was a bit tricky. It was thick which for some reason I didn't expect it to be but not that hard to work with if that makes sense. Nothing a bit of thinner didn't fix.



What do you think of this oldie?
You have read this articlebarielle / blue / glitter with the title My Fall Polishes: Barielle Falling Star. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/09/my-fall-polishes-barielle-falling-star.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Comments "My Fall Polishes: Barielle Falling Star"

Post a Comment