Liquid Leather & Sleek Silver

You have probably seen the mani I'm about to show you various time in places such as Pinterest, Instagram or Tumblr. I thought it was so sleek, I had to recreate it. I have no idea who the original creator of this mani is as none of the pictures I've seen have watermarks and I don't recognise the nails (please drop me a line if you happen to know) *Edit* - the lady who originally came up with this mani and who inspired me has come forward. Check out her original version here!

I hardly just wear black on my nails. Black is usually a base colour for some nail art or stamping but I had forgotten how much I liked the bold, striking look of it.

This is two coats of China Glaze Liquid Leather (a new black in my collection, I usually stick to Barry M Black or Sally Hansen Black Out). I then added silver striping tape to create the french tips. I "wrapped" the tape around the underside of my nails and sealed it in with a thick coat of SV. I've been wearing it for over 24 hours and so far the tape has stayed put.



You have read this articleblack / french tips / striping tape with the title Liquid Leather & Sleek Silver . You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/09/liquid-leather-sleek-silver.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Comments "Liquid Leather & Sleek Silver "

Post a Comment