NY Fashionail Week Day 2: The Blonds

Today's fashion week inspired nail art comes from The Blonds show and was created by CND's Kristina Estabrooks which you can see here. The theme on the catwalk was 'Psycho Beach Party' and there were a few nail looks but this one, Shark Bites, is my favourite of the bunch!




I used W7 Black as my base colour and Models Own Utopia for the 'bites' which I applied with a striping brush. I finished it off with two coats of Essence Better Than Gel.




TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleblack / freehand / Models Own / NYFW SS13 / pink / w7 with the title NY Fashionail Week Day 2: The Blonds. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/09/ny-fashionail-week-day-2-blonds.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Comments "NY Fashionail Week Day 2: The Blonds"

Post a Comment