Sandy Matt Purple + Rhinestones Nail Art

By now you probably know that purple is my fav-ever colour. If not then you know now anyways :p
Of course my friends think I have everything purple in an overdose while I think I still need some more purple in my life. This one polish just reminds me how everything else would look soooo nice if it were purple. Hmmm...purple water or hmmmm..purple beaches/sands!! <3 p="p">

And I have got more sandy matt spam to show today!!
This polish makes it just easy to imagine a beach full of clean shimmering lilac sand! Sighhh.



Base: Purple/Lilac Sandy Matt Polish
The pic shows more shine than there actually is coz I was photographing right in front on an evening sun and this being a light shade really caught on the shine. The first pic above is a more close swatch of this polish. 
I added stripes in Black, white and pink at one corner free handed. My hand was shaky!
Then I added flower shaped rhinestones in red for the accent. Though they didnt stick around more than a day coz I am real fidgety with these things. But they looked very pretty while they were there.


Hope you like these sandy matts! I am totally in loooove with these.
Click here to see more of the sandy matt polishes I have used earlier.
Still have a few more shades to show ya.



You have read this articlefreehand / Nail Art / purple / rhinestones / sandy matt polish / stripes with the title Sandy Matt Purple + Rhinestones Nail Art. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/09/sandy-matt-purple-rhinestones-nail-art.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Comments "Sandy Matt Purple + Rhinestones Nail Art"

Post a Comment