31DC2012: Day 3 Yellow Nails

Yellow isn't one of those colours I just have lying around. I have a grand total of two yellow nail polishes in the drawer, up one whole bottle on last year
I'm being kinda harsh, I actually really like this shade from NYC which is called Lexington Yellow. So much so that I've nearly used up the bottle and will definitely be repurchasing it. It's not an In Your Face neon yellow, it's just subtle enough to pass for a pastel and when you add some nail art it becomes positively pretty.

I wonder if Cris and Rie have a better collection of yellows than I do!



I used two coats of NYC Lexington Yellow as my base. I added some glequins on my ring finger and two coats of Ozotic 530 on the index. I topped it off with two coats of Sally Hansen Advanced Hard as Nails.




TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this article31DC2012 / Glequins / NYC / Ozotic / yellow with the title 31DC2012: Day 3 Yellow Nails. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/10/31dc2012-day-3-yellow-nails.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, October 14, 2012

Comments "31DC2012: Day 3 Yellow Nails"

Post a Comment