31DC2012 Day 5: I Just Blue Myself

Sorry, I just couldn't resist with the title. Cool points for you if you know the reference.

Okay so today's nails are debatably blue. I've always considered this polish, A-England's Galahad, to be a  blue one but now that I'm staring at it on the screen I can see that it leans a lot towards green! It's one of those that sits on the line right between the two so I guess it really comes down to personal opinion today!

I used two coats of A-England Galahad with two coats of BYS Gold Finger on my index finger and some gold glequins applied in a honeycomb pattern on my ring finger (video tutorial for that here). I topped it all off with a top coat of Seche Vite.

As always, check out Rie and Cristina 's blogs to see what beautiful blues they've found today!





TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this article31DC2012 / a-england / blue / BYS / Glequins / glitter with the title 31DC2012 Day 5: I Just Blue Myself. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/10/31dc2012-day-5-i-just-blue-myself.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, October 18, 2012

Comments "31DC2012 Day 5: I Just Blue Myself"

Post a Comment