31DC2012: Day 20 Water Marbling

I've never made any secret of the fact that I despise water marbling and in the last 2 years, I've only done it twice when it was part of a challenge. Well as much as I hate it and totally wanted to duck out of this day, I ain't no quitter! So last night, I put my big girl boots on and knuckled down to business.
I went in to this knowing that I would only be doing one accent nail. It's insane how much this technique has stressed me out in the past and I'm quite a level headed person! I took precautionary measures and promised myself that as soon as I did one nail satisfactorily, I'd be finished so I didn't end up pulling my hair out this time!

Rie and Cris have both done amazing jobs with their water marbles today. Go check 'em out!



I used Sally Hansen Ion* as a base colour and created the water marble with Barry M Watermelon and Blueberry from the Gelly range. My index finger is Barry M Blueberry and I used one coat of Seche Vite to top it all off.




TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this article31DC2012 / Barry M / blue / green / Marbling / sally hansen with the title 31DC2012: Day 20 Water Marbling. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/11/31dc2012-day-20-water-marbling.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Comments "31DC2012: Day 20 Water Marbling"

Post a Comment