31DC2012: Day 23 Inspired by a Movie

I'm here with Day 23 of the 31 Day Challenge and the film I chose is Watchmen. We all know how I love everything superhero so this was the obvious choice as I've exhausted most of the other ones. If you haven't seen the film, watch it!
This is the first really detailed freehand nail art I've done for absolutely ages and I love it! I wish I had more time these days to do nail art like this. I miss it!

Don't forget to stop by Nails and Noms and Let Them Have Polish to see how they're getting on with their challenges.



Thumb to pinky: Silk Spectre, Dr Manhattan, Watchmen, Rorschach (kind of!), The Comedian

All the details were freehanded with nail art brushes and here's a run down of the polishes I used...
Urban Outfitters Denim Blue, Cult Nails Quench, Essie Mezmerised, Collection 2000 Sherbet Lemons, W7 Black, Barry M White, Deborah Lippmann Fashion*.
I also used white and black acrylic paint here and there for the small details.





TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this article31DC2012 / Comics / freehand / Inspired / Movies / Nerdy with the title 31DC2012: Day 23 Inspired by a Movie. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/11/31dc2012-day-23-inspired-by-movie.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Comments "31DC2012: Day 23 Inspired by a Movie"

Post a Comment