ManGlaze Nawsome Sauce Swatches - and I made a lightbox!

I finally got round to making a lightbox! I can post swatches again! I think it turned out okay, the pictures still aren't as good as I'd like (the lighting still doesn't seem consistent) I think I just need to tweak the lighting and my camera angles a bit. I think my pictures look a bit better lighting-wise though, compared to old posts. What do you think? And how many times do I need to say lighting?

This is Nawsome Sauce by ManGlaze. I've said in the past how much I love ManGlaze, their polishes have fun names (Butt Taco?) and their Facebook humour amuses me.

ManGlaze Nawsome Sauce

ManGlaze are true matte polishes and the formula is wonderful, especially for a matte. I used two coats and it went on nice and smooth with no drag.

ManGlaze Nawsome Sauce

ManGlaze Nawsome Sauce

ManGlaze Nawsome Sauce



I also took some bottle pictures because ManGlaze bottles are awesome.

ManGlaze Nawsome Sauce


Do you own any of this brand? What do you think of them?

You have read this articlegreen / ManGlaze / matte / swatch with the title ManGlaze Nawsome Sauce Swatches - and I made a lightbox!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/11/manglaze-nawsome-sauce-swatches-and-i.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, November 29, 2012

Comments "ManGlaze Nawsome Sauce Swatches - and I made a lightbox!"

Post a Comment