31DC2012 Day 26: Inspired by a Pattern

Today's nails are inspired by good old gingham as part of the 31 Day Challenge. I've done gingham nails before but I wasn't 100% happy so I wanted to give them another try and I like the outcome much better. 

As always, head over to Let Them Have Polish and Nails and Noms to see their nail art today.



I used Barry M White as my base colour and used a nail art brush to paint on the stripes 2x2 on each nail in Essie Navigate Her and then used Barry M Spring Green to paint on the little squares where the lines cross. I topped it all with a coat of Seche Vite.



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this article31DC2012 / Barry M / Essie / freehand / green with the title 31DC2012 Day 26: Inspired by a Pattern. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/11/31dc2012-day-26-inspired-by-pattern.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, November 29, 2012

Comments "31DC2012 Day 26: Inspired by a Pattern"

Post a Comment