Christmas Jumper-y

Here's another Christmas mani featuring Essie Jag-u-are, a polish I picked up in TK Maxx just because I thought it was Christmas-y. I don't normally go for frosty, shimmery polishes like this but the shimmer in this is subtle so I don't hate wearing it on my nails but I' imagine after this month, it's going to sit at the back of the drawer until next December.

For the snowflake designs on this mani, I followed Coewless Nails' super simple Fair Isle Snowflake Tutorial.



I used Essie Jag-u-are as my base colour and painted on the white detail with acrylic paint and a small nail art brush. The gold glitter on my tips is Sinful Colors Paris and I dabbed that on using a sponge.
Finally I topped it off with two coats of NYC.



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleEssie / freehand / glitter / red / sinful colors / Sponging with the title Christmas Jumper-y. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/12/christmas-jumper-y.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, December 10, 2012

Comments "Christmas Jumper-y"

Post a Comment