Oh Christmas Tree!

Here's my second set of Christmas nails! These really didn't photograph well, which I'm dissapointed about. They're SO sparkly in real life but the camera has made them a bit dull :( why are cameras so anti-glitter sometimes? They just don't appreciate the finer things in life.

My base colour is Models Own Snow White, with a coat of China Glaze White Cap on top. 

For the oh-so-cute little trees, I used China Glaze Holly Day, painted over with Models Own Emerald City glitter. The tinsel is Barry M Silver Foil Effects.

The stars are studs from Born Pretty Store, as are the little glequins. (Use code LGL91 for 10% off at Born Pretty, with free worldwide shipping!)





I love how these turned out! I just wish you could see the sparkle!


You have read this articleBarry M / china glaze / Christmas / freehand / glitter / Models Own / Nail Art / studs with the title Oh Christmas Tree!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/12/oh-christmas-tree.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, December 10, 2012

Comments "Oh Christmas Tree!"

Post a Comment