Nude Polka Dots & Bows

So I posted this mani a few days ago on Instagram and although it's extremely simple and easy to do, I received quite a lot of positive feedback.

The base colour is Color Club Best Dressed List, a warm caramel toned nude. I've been wearing quite a lot of nude polish lately. I just love how elegant it looks. I stamped using Born Pretty plate m59 and white polish. If you would like to buy any Born Pretty products, you can use discount code VA7J61 for 10% off.



Sorry about my upside down watermark in that last picture. Just noticed I rotated it after watermarking! Lol!

Thanks for readings :)
You have read this articlecolor club / nude / polka dots with the title Nude Polka Dots & Bows. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/12/nude-polka-dots-bows.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, December 15, 2012

Comments "Nude Polka Dots & Bows"

Post a Comment