Wrap Me Up

I think this will be my last Christmas themed nail art for a while. I say that like I'm drowning you in them, but this is only the fourth! I'm really struggling to come up with fresh ideas, I really don't know how I came up with 12 of them last year! It's weird to look back at those and see how much my skills have improved since then. What a difference a year makes!



For the green nails I used two coats of NYC Flat Iron Green (creme) as a base, then two coats of Sinful Colors Call You Later (glitter). The red nail is one coat of Rimmel Heart on Fire (creme), one coat of Barry M Red Glitter and one coat of Sinful Colors Paris (gold glitter).
Next I used Barry M Gold Foil to stamp on some bows from Bundle Monster plate BM317, then freehanded the ribbon lines with a nail art brush. Then I went over the bows, because they didn't stamp very well, and outlined everything with black acrylic paint.
All finished with two top coats of NYC.



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleBarry M / Christmas / freehand / glitter / sinful colors with the title Wrap Me Up. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/12/wrap-me-up.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, December 15, 2012

Comments "Wrap Me Up"

Post a Comment