a-england She Walks In Beauty Gradient

England is cold. So very cold. I love it though! Anyone else love the wintery weather? I've been taking my dog on super long walks and I've become addicted to crunching my feet on frozen puddles. I don't want the freeze to end!

Anyway, my a-england order arrived today! Always love getting nail mail from lovely Adina. She Walks in Beauty is a lovely champagne-gold shimmer packed with different sized rose pink glitter. I decided to try a gradient with Illamasqua Jo'Mina, but I'm not sure it's exactly a gradient...I'm not very good with blending glitter onto nails! 

I used two coats of Jo'Mina, then dabbed on She Walks In Beauty with a makeup sponge.


a-england She Walks In Beauty

a-england She Walks In Beauty

a-england She Walks In Beauty

Not sure why Jo'Mina looks about 47 different colours in the pictures. Silly lightbox.

You have read this articlea-england / glitter / gradient / illamasqua / lilac with the title a-england She Walks In Beauty Gradient. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/01/a-england-she-walks-in-beauty-gradient.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Comments "a-england She Walks In Beauty Gradient"

Post a Comment