Pastel, Leopard, Crosses and Studs

I want the Winter and cold to go away so much that I've already started wearing pastels. Haha! Wishful thinking! This is Illamasqua Purity. A lovely peach creme that's super pigmented and opaque for a pastel. I had some trouble with the formula but it is a pastel after all!

I've also been wanting to mix patterns and ideas on my nails so I went for a mish-mash of leopard print and gold studded crosses. I used Nails Inc Big Ben for the leopard spots and the round gold studs are from the Born Pretty Store.


You can use discount code VA7J61 to get 10% off your Born Pretty Store purchases.



Thanks for reading and commenting :)
You have read this articlegold / illamasqua / leopard / Nails Inc / peach / studs with the title Pastel, Leopard, Crosses and Studs. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/01/pastel-leopard-crosses-and-studs.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Comments "Pastel, Leopard, Crosses and Studs"

Post a Comment