I need to be alone like the way you left me...

I've been super short of inspiration recently which I mentioned to my bestie earlier and the next thing I know, I've got 3 new emails packed with pictures for inspiration. That girl is a lifesaver! I'm brimming with ideas. One of the images was a cute little doodle of a heartbeat and this is what I made of it!




I used Rimmel Heart on Fire as my base colour and painted on the lines with white acrylic paint using a nail art brush. Simple and effective! I finished it off with two coats of NYC In A New York Minute.





TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articlefreehand / red / Rimmel with the title I need to be alone like the way you left me.... You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/01/i-need-to-be-alone-like-way-you-left-me.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Comments "I need to be alone like the way you left me..."

Post a Comment