Easter Gradient

Happy Easter! I hope everybody is gorging themselves on chocolate! I cooked a roast dinner today for my family (Well, my Mum did the meat because AS IF I can cook meat properly) and tomorrow I'm going to demolish my chocolate while sat in front of the television and not feel at all guilty about it. 

Here are my Easter weekend nails! I decided on a gradient using mixed pastels, with an Easter Egg style pattern stamped over the top. The colours I used are Beth's Blue, Jade Stone, Pastel Pink and Lemon Meringue, all from Model's Own. The stamping plate is Bundle Monster 315. 





Taking a picture like that last one is hard with one hand! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

You have read this articlebundle monster / Easter / gradient / Models Own / Nail Art / Pastel / Stamping with the title Easter Gradient. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/03/easter-gradient.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, March 30, 2013

Comments "Easter Gradient"

Post a Comment