Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny

  I think neon is going to be a big trend this summer and while I can't see much of it making its way in to my wardrobe, I'm more than happy to wear it on my nails... in moderation!



The nude base colour is Cult Nails Cruisin Nude and I used a base of Barry M White underneath the neon which is Born Pretty's UV polish #15.
I painted on the black frames using a nail art brush with Sally Hansen Blackout.
The studs are also from Born Pretty Store. Square ones here, round ones here.



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articlecult nails / nude / sally hansen / studs / yellow with the title Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/03/louder-than-god-revolver-and-twice-as.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, March 23, 2013

Comments "Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny"

Post a Comment