Pink Candy Stripes

It's Spring. And it's snowing. All I have to say about that is UGH!! 

Moving on! I've got a striped mani today. You don't see stripes around here very often because I'm not too good with a striper brush, but I think I'll start doing more for practice because I do love stripes.

Here, I started with a base coat of Essie Blanc. I used Barry M Pink Flamingo and a striping brush to freehand the stripes, and then I went over some of them with Candy Lacquer Sugar Mama.





I'm not quite sure why my hands are turning out so red on my camera lately! 


You have read this articlefreehand / Nail Art / pink / stripes with the title Pink Candy Stripes. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/03/pink-candy-stripes.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, March 23, 2013

Comments "Pink Candy Stripes"

Post a Comment