Blue Matte Autism Awareness Mani

I hope you're not tired of  blue mani's yet!  After wearing a few lighter shades of blues, I decided upon a darker shade to mix it up a bit; this is what I came up with!


Started with a base of one coat of Lioele M04, which is a matte polish.


Stamped using Nicole by OPI Positive Energy using Dash 20 (ring and pinky), SdP C-11 (thumb), Big SdP F (middle), and Apipila P.01 (index). 


Topped with SV.


When I was sizing my pix while drafting this post, I hit X-Large by mistake and after looking at it for a bit, didn't mind how it looked as the larger size made it a little easier for the stamping to be seen; I'm not sure if this trend in posting larger pix will continue (I'd say it will depend on how well the cleanup is and how many hang nails I have!) but for now, I'm going to keep at this size; hopefully they aren't too offensive!

Hope you're having a great week; thanks for looking!


You have read this articleApipila / Apipila P.01 / Autism Awareness / Big SdP F / blue / Dash 20 / Lioele / matte / Nicole by OPI / SdP / SdP C-11 with the title Blue Matte Autism Awareness Mani. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/04/blue-matte-autism-awareness-mani.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, April 19, 2013

Comments "Blue Matte Autism Awareness Mani"

Post a Comment