Flowers and Pinstripe

Every now and then, one of those special manis comes along. The ones you absolutely love and never want to take off. This is one of those! I wore it for very close to 48 hours which is probably the longest I've kept anything on my nails all year.



The green polish is NYC Mint Macaroon although I'd say it's closer to Jade green than mint, stuck somewhere in between.
For the pinstripe nails, I started with a coat of Born Pretty Matt White then used the striping tape method to create the thin stripes (tutorial here).
I freehanded the roses with a nail art brush using Models Own Utopia, NYC Moma and a hint of the Born Pretty White. The leaves are NYC High Line Green.
The glitter on my ring finger is Sonnetarium Snowfall.



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articlefreehand / green / Models Own / NYC / striping tape with the title Flowers and Pinstripe. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/04/flowers-and-pinstripe.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, April 21, 2013

Comments "Flowers and Pinstripe"

Post a Comment