My little man turned 5

Just another quick post tonight to show the nails I wore for my little big boy's 5th birthday today.  The green and orange stripes matched the green and orange icing on his 15 carriage train cake.  I printed a quick little temporary tattoo of his happy little face for my ring finger and stamped the number 5s from some stamping plate in my folder than I can't be bothered checking the brand and number of now.

After today's birthday events, I have a couple of broken corners off my nails and will be filing them down more tonight.  I tell you, I have never build so much lego in one day EVER!


A shot of the epic long train cake.


My gorgeous happy little guy.  He had so much fun today and was up until 9pm tonight still playing with his new toys.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAYDEN!
You have read this article with the title My little man turned 5. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/04/my-little-man-turned-5.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, April 21, 2013

Comments "My little man turned 5"

Post a Comment