Guest Blogger - Bec from Lacquer Dreams


Where am I today? - Arriving at the tropical island of Mare in New Caledonia - currently sleeping or eating.

Guest blogger #4 for you tonight is Bec from Lacquer Dreams sharing some colour block nail art. I love colour blocking, especially seeing different ways to tape of the nail. Thanks Bec and over to you.

-----------------------

Hi guys! My name is Bec and I reside over at LacquerDreams. I am super excited to be posting here, More Nail Polish was one of the very first blogs I started reading, and gave me the courage to start my own!

Today I have a nude and neon combo for you. I love contrasting colours, and what better than this?! I used 2 coats of ButterLONDON Yummy Mummy, let it dry and then applied striping tape to the nail. Once I (eventually!) had the tape in place, I applied a thickish layer of the ultimate neon, China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy. As soon as I had the FFF on, I removed the tape, let it dry a little, and then added top coat.





I really hope you enjoyed this post, and a HUGE thanks to Cathy for the opportunity!

<3 Bec

You have read this articleGuest Posts with the title Guest Blogger - Bec from Lacquer Dreams. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/05/guest-blogger-bec-from-lacquer-dreams.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, May 30, 2013

Comments "Guest Blogger - Bec from Lacquer Dreams"

Post a Comment