Half/Stud/Half

I know it's been quiet around here this week. I've been more than a little bit poorly but I'm on the mend now and slowly getting back in to the swing of things. I'll start with something sweet... pastels!



The colours here are Sally Hansen Green Tea, Sally Hansen Dorian Gray, NYC Raindrop, NYC Lavender Cupcake with Sonnetarium Lenten Rose on the ring finger.
I painted them all on as skittles then added a top coat to make them dry nice and quickly. Once the base colours were dry, I used scotch tape to mark a clean line halfway down each nail. Then I painted a second colour over the top one nail at a time and removed the tape straight away. I waited for that to dry and added a final top coat, attaching the studs while that was still wet.



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleglitter / NYC / Pastel / sally hansen / Scotch Tape Mani / Sonnetarium / studs with the title Half/Stud/Half. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/06/halfstudhalf.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, June 15, 2013

Comments "Half/Stud/Half"

Post a Comment