Nailtopia Nail Stickers - Rose Fantasy



I must admit, nail stickers have never been something that have really appealed to me, but having seen the big range to choose from on Nailtopia, I thought why not try some? This set is called Rose Fantasy and features cute little pink roses.

I used a base colour of Illamasqua Jo'Mina, and freehanded some polka dots using a Barry M nail art pen. I then placed the rose stickers using tweezers to take them off the backing and to place them. I added a top coat after to help them stay in place.




Cute aren't they? They really prettied up the polka dots and it took literally seconds to apply them! The stickers are flat and rubber-like which makes them very pliable and easy to stick down. I found removal pretty easy too, I just used nail polish remover and teased off any stubborn bits with the flat side of an orange stick. Are nail stickers something you use or would use? 

You can find the Rose Fantasy set here on Nailtopia for £2.99 a pack. 
You have read this articleNail Art / Nailtopia / polka dots / review / Roses / Stickers with the title Nailtopia Nail Stickers - Rose Fantasy. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/06/nailtopia-nail-stickers-rose-fantasy.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, June 15, 2013

Comments "Nailtopia Nail Stickers - Rose Fantasy"

Post a Comment