I Just Blue Myself

I've been very very indecisive when it comes to my nails lately. I can never settle on a colour or design and sometimes I start a manicure then remove it before it's even finished! We all go through these phases right? Last night I just picked a few colours and decided to go with the flow, do whatever came to my head and be happy with the results.

I've seen a lot of these chevrons around lately which I why I think it popped in to my head. Once it was done I decided that I did like this look but my satisfaction didn't last long and this morning I replaced it with a mint and pink concoction which I really love!



I used Barry M Blue Grape as my base colour and then used a nail art brush to paint on the triangles using L'Oreal Laquiresist 837, a super vintage polish. The contrast between the two colours wasn't as obvious as I'd hoped so I used Born Pretty Fluorescent Polish #15 to paint on a border. I finished it all off with a coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails.



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleBarry M / blue / freehand / l'oreal / Silver with the title I Just Blue Myself. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/06/i-just-blue-myself.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, June 20, 2013

Comments "I Just Blue Myself"

Post a Comment