Inspired by...a pen!?

We all have a favourite pen, don't we? (Don't tell me it's just me, I hate writing with any other pen!) I have this one on my desk and I've been looking at it for a while thinking it might make some interesting nail art. I'm not too sure it actually did, but it's different to say the least!

I used Barry M Lychee Gelly for the base, and various colours for the rest. I used a medium nail art brush to paint it all on.




Almost forgot to include a picture with the pen! Then it would have looked even more weird!

You have read this articleBarry M / Nail Art with the title Inspired by...a pen!?. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/06/inspired-bya-pen.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, June 20, 2013

Comments "Inspired by...a pen!?"

Post a Comment