Lynnderella - A Party of a Dress

It feels like its been ages since I wore a Lynnderella polish, or maybe it's just ages since I posted one here.  This is A Party of a Dress from last years Christmas collection, and I recently wore this and just loved how it looked on my nails.

A Party of a Dress has magenta and pink holographic glitter and small royal blue holographic glitter. There is a rich bright blue-pink shimmer as well as iridescent blue flakes and hexagons. The over look of the polish is rather purple, but his effect is achieved by a combination of pink and blue glitters, rather than purple glitters.  As always, my photos don't show the holographic colours that really bring this polish to life.

I layered two coats over a Glam Nail Polish in purple which I bought back around Christmas time in one of those long tubes full of 10 polishes from Target.




I feel like I just got my Lynnerella mojo back.
You have read this articleLynnderella with the title Lynnderella - A Party of a Dress. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/06/lynnderella-party-of-dress.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, June 20, 2013

Comments "Lynnderella - A Party of a Dress"

Post a Comment