OPI Solitaire Stamped

This is the first mani I did with OPI Solitaire even though I've shown another mani using it earlier here.  I was a little disappointed as based upon the pix I had seen online, I expected it to be whiter and not have the little black grit glitter though it but even so, it's still a polish I've used quite a bit.


Started with a base of two coats of OPI Solitaire, no topcoat.


I had been reading good things about Mash black stamping polish so decided to use it for this mani, using Pueen 46 with an accent of Pueen 39.  (I've since done a comparison using black Mash versus Konad, which will be posted soon.)


Found this a little on the boring side so added random dots using red Konad special polish for a splash of colour.

I do hope a whiter liquid sand with more glitter (not the black grit kind, but like the glitter in OPI Get Your Number) is released eventually as I can think of so many different uses for it either as a base or in nail art. Until then, this one will have to do!

Thanks for looking!


You have read this articleFauxnad / Konad / Liquid Sands or similar / MASH / matte / OPI / Pueen39 / Pueen46 / white with the title OPI Solitaire Stamped. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/06/opi-solitaire-stamped.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, June 20, 2013

Comments "OPI Solitaire Stamped"

Post a Comment