Pinky Minty

Here's the mint and pink concoction I mentioned in my last post. Luckily my nail art mojo has picked up a little since then thanks to a big ol' Pinterest session! 


My base colours are Sally Hansen Green Tea and Barry M Dragon Fruit. The purple for the zig-zags is China Glaze Tart-y for the Party and I created the pattern using craft scissors and scotch tape, there's a quick step-by-step here
The glitter on my ring finger is Angelica Spring Break and I finished it all off with a top coat of Sally Hansen Dries Instantly.



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleBarry M / chevron / glitter / green / pink / sally hansen with the title Pinky Minty. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/06/pinky-minty.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, June 22, 2013

Comments "Pinky Minty"

Post a Comment